This past year, Mom and I revamped the Little Wagon Produce
website. After 6 years, it became outdated. It’s no small task for a small business. It took several meetings with Tim Smith’s team from Delmarva Digital
, new pictures, and updated text. A few new features include a scrolling picture banner and a “We Sell” tab. Over the years, we’ve collected a database of customer email addresses to send seasonal updates. We feel it’s a nice benefit to quickly tell customers, “Sweet corn’s ready!”. This winter, I plan to increase our collection of customer recipes online. To check out our website or join the email newsletter, just go to our homepage
Here’s our last email update for 2015 regarding upcoming holiday markets:
Greetings Patrons & Friends,
Thank you for a wonderful 2015 season! Little Wagon Produce is closed for the season. On a daily basis, we may have a few produce items available on our wagon for “self-service”. For those of you who stopped in the beginning, you know what this means! However, we do have 2 upcoming holiday market dates to share with you. Please mark your calendars:
- Friday, Nov. 20 – Milton “Harvest Market”, Noon-4pm, on the grounds of Dogfish Brewery (featuring punkin ale), come enjoy the live music!
- Saturday, Nov. 21 – Milford Riverwalk 2nd Annual Fall Market, 10am–2pm, downtown Milford, come get your Dolce coffee and take a stroll!
We plan to offer the following at these holiday markets:
- Jams, jellies, honey, canned pickles
- Spaghetti and acorn squash
- Butternut and Hubbard squash (good for pie making)
- Sweet potatoes
- Cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, turnips
- Holiday slates with wrought iron (pictured below)
- Holiday flags with wrought iron (these make great holiday gifts!)
- Possibly a few fresh greenery pieces (wreaths, garland, etc.)
- Possibly a few fruit baskets and/or jam & jelly gift baskets
We hope the weather stays mild and would love to see you there! You can also check out our Fall/Winter Recipes
on our website. We will be adding more throughout the winter.
If you have any specific needs over the winter, please give us a call at the house (not the stand): 302-349-5206. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you in 2016. Have a blessed holiday season!
Little Wagon Produce
Dan & Becky Vanderwende and Families